Here’s a bullet point list of what our team executed on a recent Joondalup pull down & replace Job.
- Pull down and replace ceiling upstairs bedroom
- Install new 10mm Gyprock lining and P50 bead finish
- Apx 12m2
- Install R4.1 Insulation batts to upstairs bedroom
- Apx 12m2
- Electrician to disconnect and reinstate 1x ceiling fan and 2x down lights in bedroom ceiling
- Prepare, seal and paint new ceiling in bedroom Apx 12m2
- Paint ceiling in upstairs hallway/stairwell 23m2…allowance for height
The Hit List
- Pulling down and replacing of ceilings
- Room is prepared and covered to the best we can
- All Gyprock is installed as per manufactures specs
- Ceiling is then pulled down as carefully as possible
- Timber prepared for new ceiling
- New ceiling installed
- Tape and flush all joins
- Install cornice
- Sand ready to paint
- Job is cleaned and left neat and tidy
Our ceiling was about to fall in and they came within a week and now it looks brand new! I would 100% recommend these guys to anyone. Great price and great service.
12:10 25 Apr 18
Excellent job, polite and punctual workers, cleaned up when finished
04:00 19 Apr 18
The workers were efficient, clean and tidy. A job well done. Definitely recommend them.
12:35 29 Jan 18
They did a great job no more worries about our ceilings. Cleaned up on completion very professional. Would recommend to anyone needing this sort of service.
14:38 24 Jan 18