Whole or part ceiling replacement
- Pulling down and replacing ceilings
- Our Electrician will disconnect lights (if allowed for in quote)
- Prepare room
- Pull down ceiling as careful as possible
- Place ceiling waste in skip bin or trailer (if disposal in quote)
- Install new ceiling and cornice
- Install insulation (if quoted on)
- Clean up rooms (vacuumed and mop)
- Electrician returns to install lights
- Return to sand ceiling ready to paint
- Job Completed
Why ceiling overlay might be for you
- Less mess then pulling down ceiling
- Insulation will stay in place
- New cornice will have a neat cleaner finish on the wall
...and why it might not be for you
- Loose 26mm to 35mm depending on batten used of ceiling height
All old ceiling waste is removed from site leaving your home clean once work has been completed
We also offer general renovation services
Pulling down and replacing old damaged ceilings
Filling in where walls have been removed
Cornice around new kitchen and laundry cupboards
Bathroom renovations where full height tiles are been installed.
- Geoff Thomas
Neat job, no fuss, would recommend to others.
- Jenny D
Excellent & Honest Service. Prompt, efficient and clean tradespeople. A very professional outfit. I would HIGHLY recommend.
- Milo Mercado
Incredibly organised group. At every stage you are kept updated with the various teams work. They cleaned up after which was great. Very Big Well done. Will be sure to use them again.
- Leanne Finlayson
Cannot speak highly enough of Fixit Services. The whole process was so easy,from Sharon in Admin to Mick giving the quote to Scott completing the work. Great customer service and a great job. Highly recommend this company
- Rob Donkersloot
Very happy with the work performed by Fixit Ceilings. Sagging ceilings were fully repaired at a reasonable cost. Good team of trades people who cared about what they were doing and minimising any inconvenience.